Beefing Up NZ Media Bias


Saturday, November 12, 2005
OK The Gman has been very very inactive by my standards, particlarly in relation to this particular blog--NZ Media Bias.

The fact that I haven't been updating this blog is not proof that there is no media bias in NZ and that the media don't need a better system of watch-doggery. he truth is that I simply do no have the time to give as much attention to these blogs as I would like.

So here is what I am going to do:
-I am inviting readers to become contributors. If you want log-in rights I'll give them to you (if I can figure out how to do it)
-if you have comments I'll publish them.
-I'm also interested in giving non-partisan critiques on the accuracy of blogs on this site.
-as well as reporting sloppy journalistic standards here.

Interestingly enough, the most common tip-off I get about how the low standard of some journalists is from other journalists back-stabbing their colleagues! keep it up!

I'm asking that other bloggers (left, right, centre, libertarian) who read this site to mention this on their sites because I want things to start happening.

You can email me on revolver@paradise.net.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home